Survey Reveals How Successful Realtors are Creating Better Results
A new survey conducted by Active Rain suggests successful, rich real estate agents are using technology 6 times more than those agents making less than 35k per year. The survey identifies other best practices that agents who make more than $100,000 are using and those who make less than $35,000 don’t. Of course, the results are slightly skewed by the fact that successful agents are able to spend more and access better converting lead channels and marketing methods. They may also be better informed. Nevertheless, it is hard to ignore the marketing path the rich agent is taking today.
“It’s no surprise that today’s most successful real estate professionals are working harder, making better use of technology, and investing more capital in their own success,” said Steve Murray, publisher of REAL Trends and a 30-year veteran of the real estate industry. “Smart agents should study this report and not only emulate the focus areas of the best agents, but strongly reconsider the non-performing activities that clearly are not leading to a higher income.”
The Active Rain Survey discovered that successful agents are:
- Spending 10 times more money each year than poor agents to market and advertise their business
- 6 times more invested in technology to support and run their business, which includes a top-notch IDX Web site, email marketing campaigns, and lead management systems
- 54% more likely to use proactive email marketing campaigns with their prospective, current and past customers
- utilizing a blog, YouTube, and Twitter to build leads
- using online video on YouTube as a medium to market themselves, their listings and business
- 3 three times as likely to outsource their search engine optimization (SEO) and lead generation efforts
- Twice as likely to buy internet leads
If you’re thinking of taking your real estate business to the next level, consider Realty Market Leader – leveraging the best technology with the right promotional strategy that includes everything above.